Friday, May 1, 2020


Packet 4: 

Week of May 1st - 8th

Happy Friday! Can you believe it's May?! Great work this week; thank you all! You are getting so close! Hang in just a bit longer! I'm always available if you need me! 

Anatomy: NO ASSIGNMENT! CONGRATULATIONS!

Health: No Assignment! You are all done!!!

Biology: p 345 Observe; try to spot 12 birds from 17.1 (see pages 338-339) or download a bird identification app to help you. Just email me a list of the birds you saw and a brief description of how you know what they were.

Algebra: 8.5 even blue boxes (#’s 2, 6, 10, 16, 20) Only 5 problems! 

Earth and Space: Backyard Scientist, p 341; try to make a “reflecting telescope” to see the moon using only two mirrors and a magnifying glass. Just email me a pic of your work and tell me what you saw. If you don’t have those supplies on hand, you may do Section 11.1 Review (questions 1-6 on page 345) instead. The moon is full on May 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment