Friday, January 4, 2019

Week of January 7th-11th

Our second nine weeks session ends on 
Friday, January 11.

No school on Monday, January 21, in honor of 
Martin Luther King Jr.

Tests and Quizzes Next Week:
Monday - math and science tests
Tuesday - trial spelling test
Wednesday - spelling test and history quiz (and county spelling bee)
Thursday - reading vocab and science quizzes
Friday - Bible Test, math, language, and history quizzes

Bible Verse: Ruth 1:16 (NIV)
But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

I realize that the quiz and test schedule is a full one this week; if the kids aren't ready when the scheduled day comes, we'll postpone until the following day. (the majority of the quizzes are open book.)  

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Mrs. Stull




No comments:

Post a Comment