Friday, August 24, 2018

Week of August 27th - 31st

Note: I have postponed the language test until next Tuesday because the kiddos aren't all ready yet.

Congratulations on making it through the first week of the school year! I am very proud of each of your kiddos; they have worked very hard. 
Picture day is Thursday, August 30th and Chapel will be Wednesday morning, August 29th. 


Tests and Quizzes Next Week: 

Tuesday - Math quiz, spelling trial test, science quiz
Wednesday - spelling test
Thursday - reading vocab quiz
Friday -  Bible test, history quiz, science quiz

(I realize that this seems like a lot for the second week of school, but I will do my very best to make sure they are all ready before I give them any graded assignment.)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mrs. Stull

No comments:

Post a Comment